Monday, October 22, 2007

Derek Wheeler
10-1-07
Blog entry no. 5

If I was deserted on a desert island, I would bring many items for an alternate use than what they’re usually used for. First, for a book, I would make sure I take a large phone book. The phone book would be very useful for a fire so I could cook food. I don’t know what I would bring for a movie because there wouldn’t be any electricity on the island to play the video. But if there was electricity, then I would probably bring the third Pirates of the Caribbean” movie. I don’t have any CDs that I listen to but I do have an MP3 player. Because of this I obviously couldn’t bring a CD. But if an MP3 player would be considered a CD then I would bring that. There are many choices that I could choose from for food but what I would be most focused on is bringing a large amount of food. It also had to be healthy so I would have enough strength to build a shelter or gather food. So the food that I would bring would be salmon. A drink item would be a 12 pack of Gatorade. I wouldn’t bring soda because that would only give me a short sugar rush and wouldn’t benefit me very much. For a piece of clothing, I would choose a sweater to keep warm during the night. The miscellaneous item that I would bring would definitely be a lighter to start a fire.

No comments: