Monday, October 1, 2007

Time Capsule

Derek Wheeler
9-15-07
Blog Entries no. 3


If I was burying a time capsule in my back yard, I would fill it with many items. First, I would put some American currency in it so future generations could see what histories’ money was like. Next, I would probably put a small can of oil in so future citizens could see what oil is like, since the earth would probably run out by then. After that, I would take a floppy disk to show that that is the most common type of computer memory storage item of the early 21st century. After the floppy disk, I would put in a blank CD to show that that is the most common PC, PS2 and other type of game, software, and music item of the early 21st century. Another thing I would put into the time capsule would be an American flag to show what the country’s flag looked like and how, or if, it changed in 500 hundred years.
There would only be a few things that I would put into the time capsule that would describe me. First, I would put in a few Lego pieces because building Legos is my favorite thing to do. Second, I would place an Airsoft gun into it because I love to play Airsoft. Third, I would put in a Playstation 2 game because I like to play video games. The last thing I would put in the time capsule is a book about North American wildlife to show that I like to watch nature.

No comments: