Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Blog Entry no. 1

My name is Derek Wheeler. I am a freshman in high school in English 1 Writing. I will be keeping a blog throughout the second semester as an assignment.
I’m about 6 foot tall and don’t wear glasses or contact lenses. I have about three inch long hair which I think isn’t long or short hair, but in the middle. I never wear shorts unless I have to because I have very pale legs. My favorite T-shirt is brown but the reason it is my favorite is because I wore it when I was in the talent show last year.
I am a Yankees fan but I don’t watch much baseball though. I am also a good artist but I don’t draw as much as I did in grade school. When I was in grade school, I was very worried and skittish but since middle school, I’ve been more calm.
As a hobby, I like to build Legos. Many people think that there only for younger kids but there not. Some Lego sets go up to three hundred dollars and are for ages 16 and up. I am not athletic so I don’t play sports except I was in a bowling league with a friend once.

No comments: