Monday, October 1, 2007

Money Matters

Derek Wheeler
Word count
Blog entry no. 2

This summer, I haven’t spent much money on anything. My dad has been telling me to save up for a car since I was about 12 years old. Until yesterday, I had four hundred and nine dollars. I know I will spend money on some items so my goal is to make sure that I always have more than 300 dollars. But then I spent ninety-nine dollars and ninety- eight cents on an airsoft gun. The actual gun was a kit, with a rifle, pistol, laser sight, and two mounted flashlights. I also bought airsoft BBs and a holster. I was going to buy a paintball gun but I decided to wait for one of my friends to come over since they know more about them. By far, that was the best spending decision I’ve made this year. The worst spending decision I’ve made was probably a dollar that I lost when I tried to by a soda from a pop machine.

No comments: