Sunday, December 2, 2007

Derek Wheeler
12-2-07
Blog 9

If I was stranded on an island I would probably make my friend a crash test dummy because a crash test dummy is probably the closest thing to a real person and it’s easy to know where I put it, unlike a natural object that would blend in. I would name my “imaginary” friend, Bob because it’s simple and easy to remember. His personalities would be very reasonable for the situation which is of course being stranded. He likes to fish a lot but never cooks the fish because he is scared of fire. He is also pretty much the gatherer. He collects firewood, and some other foods besides fish.
I would always make sure that he stays at “camp” so I would never loose him and because it’s just one less thing to carry. My favorite day spent on the island with my friend was great. We caught about ten fish that day and built a great add-on to our lean-two.

No comments: