Sunday, December 2, 2007

Derek Wheeler
12-2-07
Blog 11

I use to believe in luck but I didn’t carry around little trinket because I wouldn’t want it to get lost. I did have something like a trinket though at one time. While I was looking around our house on time, I found five four-leaf clovers. But then I was wondering how to preserve them so I laminated them into one card so I called it a clover card. But all the rumors about making a wish at the time 11:11 that happens twice a day or wishing on a shooting star is all a myth. For example there have been at least ten times that I made a wish at 11:11 one the same wish and it never came true. The same thing happened with a shooting star. There was a night that I was with my cousin and a few of his friends. We all saw about twenty shooting stars and I made the same wish on all of them which by the way was the same wish as the ones I made on 11:11 and they never came true. So I personally don’t believe in luck.

No comments: