Sunday, December 2, 2007

Derek Wheeler
11-2-07
Blog 10


It was just this summer that I got pretty scared from listening to ghost stories. I was around a campfire that my cousin made at his house. The campfire had benches around it that my cousin also made so people could sit around it and relax without having to bring out folding chairs.
Anyway, my cousin, a few of his friends that rent houses next to his for the summer and I were around the campfire telling stories. Eventually Trevor, my cousin, said that one time while he was camping, he went to see around the camp and felt a very weird presence around him. Then one of his friends, Josh said that one time he felt the same thing around some land at his house. I have never felt anything like Josh and Trevor described and I am not looking forward to it.
Then the more everyone talked about ghosts, the more uncomfortable everyone felt. Eventually, everyone decided to go home, and Trevor and I went inside his tree house to sleep for the night.

No comments: